In light of the potential risks, I will be conducting all consultations and meeting remotely. I will still come into the office to conduct estate planning document executions.
You can reach me via any of these methods:
- Phone - I am available by phone from 9 AM to 6 PM Monday - Friday. I am checking voicemails regularly.
- Email - Please email me at [email protected]
- Client Portal - I can enable a secure portal through which we can share information and communicate. If you are interested in using the portal, please let me know so I can add you.
- Go To Meeting - I am able to do video conferences and conference calls via Go To Meeting.
- Facetime - I am available via the Apple Facetime App.
The South Carolina Supreme Court is the body who governs all other courts in the state. On Monday, they announced limitations on specific types of hearings and gave county courts discretion to set policies on other hearing types. For the latest information, please go to their designated webpage via this link:South Carolina Judiciary.
In York County, the Probate Court will not schedule any new hearings until mid-May. As the situations change I will post all updates I receive.
Lastly, I hope you enjoy this photo - it is of some flowers from my yard. I could've found one of the Covid-19 virus pictures we've been seeing everywhere but I think it is more important to focus on the beauty in our world to preserve hope.
There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.
Leave a Comment